This one concerns removing gall stone naturally taken from the internet (http://www.natural-cancer-cures.com/remove-gallstones.html) As I told Stanley, I have done this thrice over the last 14 years. Feel good.
HOW TO REMOVE GALLSTONES NATURALLY
1. For the first five days, drink at least four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
3. At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
4. At 8 pm, repeat the same. Epsom salt or magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
5. At 10 pm, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
The next morning, you will find green stones in our stools.
"Usually they float", Dr Lai Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many".
Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder clean up now and then.