The Malaysian government provides a special support to those suspect with breast cancer.
It simply means early check-up.
One of the early symptoms of breast cancer is slight pain in the chest and persistent back pain.
The Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development nows provide a subsidy for women to go for mammograms with below details.
1. Amount of subsidy is RM50.
2. The mammogram is to be done in private clinics and hospitals registered with The National Population and Family Development Board Malaysia (LPPKN)
3. Only for those between the age of 40 and 69
4. Monthly income of RM5,000 or less
5. Fulfils certian criteria, such as in the high risk group.
My view: take healthy food to maintain good health so that all women do not need to go for mammogram and to face breast cancer later.